- administrative (1)
- analysis (2)
- catering (1)
- customer service / commerce (2)
- economy (1)
- education / science / culture / art (9)
- electronics / telecommunications (2)
- energetics / natural resources / environmental protection (2)
- healthcare / social work (3)
- human resources management / training (1)
- infotechnology (2)
- legal (2)
- management (23)
- manufacturing (3)
- marketing / advertising / PR (4)
- mechanics / engineering (4)
- public sector (4)
- põllumajandus (2)
- realty / building (4)
- sale (4)
- tourism / hospitality (1)
- transport / logistics (2)
- warehousing (1)
EkspressJob is a portal for mediating job openingsand it is owned by AS Eesti Ajalehed.The jobs portal is divided into two parts: one is targeted tomanagers and specialists and the other to unskilled and skilled workers.
The Ekspress Job environment offers the followingoptions for posting job openings.
- Eesti Ekspress either on paper or digitally
- Eesti Päevaleht either on paper or digitally
- News websites (delfi.ee, ekspress.ee, epl.ee, maaleht.ee and aialeht.ee)
To study these additional options, please click HERE (et).
Our objective is to be the partner that offers the widest target group for our customers. Wide choice of media channels enables us to find a suitable package for the customer by combining different publications and solutions.
We have developed the environment so it would beas simple, speedy and handy as possible and would not be overloaded with anyirrelevant content. Jobseekers are not required to set up an account or fill our different forms. Instead, they can apply for the job with a few simple clicks and can attach a CV to the application straight from their own computer. If necessary, we can direct the jobseeker directly to your corporate website or to a special application service.
When you have registered as a job provider in our website, you can put up job advertisements in both websites.
Options for publishing job advertisements in EkspressJob and Hyppelaud:
- Standard job advertisement with fixed text area
- Freeform job advertisement
- HTML job advertisement
- Job advertisement as image (ready-made)
- Directing a job seeker to the corporate website
We continue to develop our service so that it will be even more convenient than today. All your proposals and recommendations are welcome and should be addressed to Margit Laasnurm, project manager of job advertisements for AS Eesti Ajalehed at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +372 661 3336.